ROLE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION
The primary purpose of the role is to provide exceptional cleaning services to ensure that the stadium and conference centre is cleaned and presented to a high standard at all times, with particular focus after or prior to major events.
Reports to: Cleaning Supervisor
Location: Sixways Stadium
Salary: £17,500 per annum pro rata
WHAT TYPE OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- We are looking for someone who has previous cleaning experience, is a team player and someone who is able to work on their own initiative.
- We are looking for someone with an attention to detail, good communication and customer service skills.
- Minimum of 12 months experience of working as a cleaning operative.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Cleaning of all conference rooms, toilets, offices, reception areas and external areas of the stadium to a high standard
- Any other duties as required by the Cleaning Supervisor or Facilities Manager
- Match day duties as directed by the Cleaning Supervisor or Facilities Manager
- Maintain appropriate levels of supplies and materials at all times
- To ensure that all breakdowns or equipment failures are reported to the Cleaning Supervisor, and appropriate inspections are carried out
- To adhere to the company’s Health And Safety policy at all times
- To ensure that all areas of the premises are left free of any cleaning materials and equipment at the end of the shift
- To ensure that all equipment is cleaned and stored appropriately after use
- To dispose of all waste appropriately
- To assist with the opening and locking up, and subsequent security of all buildings and gates at the stadium
- Ensure correct PPE is worn when required
- Wear branded uniform at all times and ensure it is in a clean and presentable state
- Keep all storage areas clean and tidy at all times
- Attend and participate in training courses as required
- Participate enthusiastically in all team meetings
- Perform any other reasonable tasks as required by the Cleaning Supervisor or Facilities Manager in the interests of the team
- Report any damage or breakages to fixtures and fittings. This includes any failure of major services such as water or electrical supplies.
*MULTIPLE CLEANING ROLES AVAILABLE
*IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Why work with us?
At Worcester Warriors we believe our employees make us who we are. A healthy work-life balance is key, not only for our staff but for the Company too which is why we offer as much support as we can. Working at Worcester Warriors is like working with extended family and we would love the right people to join us and expand even more!
Our employee benefits, just to name a few:
30 days holiday pro rata (inc bank holidays)
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
We offer a completely confidential EAP service for all our employees
Funded training programmes
Developing our staff is very important to us so where we can we will fund relevant training
On-site car parking
Free car parking around the stadium for all staff
Discount at 900+ retailers nationwide
All our staff have access to our Employee Hub where there is access to many discounts at retailers and tips on health and well-being
Subsidised staff lunch
Freshly made staff lunches at a subsidised rate every day
Free Breakfast Mondays
Free staff breakfast to start the week
Local gym discounts
Corporate discount at the local gym (in partnership with David Lloyd Gym Worcester)
Staff tickets for home matches
Every home match you are offered two free tickets